Your donations to USPG support our work in partnership with local churches around the world.
I would like to make a single donation
A donation to USPG is a way of showing friendship and solidarity with the world church.Go to next step
I would like to make a monthly donation
Regular gifts to USPG are hugely important. Knowing we will be receiving your gifts means we can plan ahead.Go to next step
Donate by post
Make cheques payable to 'USPG'. Send to:
USPG, 5 Trinity Street,
London SE1 1DB
Please note cheques will take longer to process as staff are working remotely in line with government guidance.
Legacy and In Memoriam
Phone Ben Kuevidjen on 020 7921 2206, email or visit www.uspg.org.uk/legacy
Our promise to you
When you support USPG you can be sure of the following:
- We will never sell your contact details to anyone.
- We will only contact you if you have expressed an interest in our work.
- If we phone you, we will always check you are happy to take the call.
- If you ask us to change how we communicate with you, or stop, we will respect that.
- We do not engage in cold-calling, door to door or street fundraising.
- We try hard to ensure no one ever feels pressurised to support our work.
- We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and adhere to the Fundraising Code of Practice.
- All our activities are open, fair, honest and legal.
'By bringing people together, we can share a vision and have a bigger impact.'
The Revd Garth Minott, Anglican Togetherness Group