UsPG conference 2019
Dates: 24-26 June 2019
Venue: High Leigh Conference Centre, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire EN11 8SG
We are excited to announce that bookings are open for our 2019 Annual conference! Come and engage in speakers sessions, workshops and times of fellowship and worship. You can join us for the whole or part of the 3 day residential; you will find a variety of options for attendance on the booking form below.
The conference theme for 2019 is The Prophetic Voice of the Church and this is linked to the USPG bible study course of the same name, available here.
We are pleased to confirm our UK and international guest speakers will include:
- Bible study led by the Very Rev. Dr. Gloria Lita D. Mapangdol, President and Dean of St. Andrew's Theological Seminary in the Philippines.
- The Right Revd. Dr Probal Kanto Dutta, Bishop Of Calcutta & Deputy Moderator of the Church of North India Synod.
- Rt Revd Dr Victor Atta-Baffoe, Bishop of Cape Coast, Church of the Province of West Africa.
- The Rt Rev Ossie Swartz, Bishop of Kimberley and Kuruman, Anglican Church of South Africa.
- The Rt Rev Calvert Leopold Friday, Bishop of the Windward Islands, Church of the Province of the West Indies
- Cathrine Fungai Ngangira, Ordinand at Durham University, from Zimbabwe.
Our Tuesday Day conference will also include:
- Inspiring bible study
- Interactive workshops
- An informal drinks reception
There is much to look forward to! Please register by completing the booking form below. We look forward to seeing you in June!