USPG HARVEST APPEAL 2018: RECEIVERS TO GIVERS
Our Harvest Appeal for 2018 is focusing on a community development programme run by the Episcopal Church in the Philippines (ECP).
ECP’s Receivers to Givers programme provides loans so vulnerable communities can implement small business initiatives to achieve financial sustainability.
From the profit they make, communities are able to pay back their loans with a little extra so that other communities can also benefit.
In this way, receivers are transformed into givers.
To date, income generation initiatives have included cultivating beans and mushrooms, making turmeric capsules, and creating sweet potato ice-cream.
The support of your church will make a world of difference.
Download Harvest resources to use in your church:
- Harvest 2018 A5 Flyer
- Harvest 2018 Poster
- Receivers to Givers PowerPoint
- Receivers to Givers presentation (to accompany PowerPoint)
- Children’s activity sheet
- Receivers to Givers All Age PowerPoint
- Receivers to Givers All Age Talk (to accompany PowerPoint)
- Film: Receivers to Givers
- Prayer meditation film
- Harvest 2018 Fundraising Ideas