ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE: UsPG conference 2018
Dates: Monday 2 July (registration from 3pm) – Wednesday 4 (ends 2pm)
Venue: High Leigh Conference Centre, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire EN11 8SG
Attend the full conference, or our Tuesday day conference. Prices below.
You are welcome to join us for a session for USPG volunteers before conference officially starts. Anyone interested in finding out more about volunteering for USPG is welcome. Session time: Monday 2-4pm.
Discover how Anglican Churches in Africa, Asia and Latin America are engaging with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
With workshops and speakers from throughout the world church, our annual conference is an opportunity to explore how your church can play its part in tackling poverty, fighting inequality, campaigning for climate justice, and much more.
The speakers will be:
- Archbishop Albert Chama, Archbishop and Primate of the Church of the Province of Central Africa
- Jessica Richard, Coordinator - Campaign & Advocacy, Church of South India
- Dr James Corah, Head of Ethical and Responsible Investment, CCLA
- The Revd Donald Jute, Bishop of the Diocese of Kuching
- Revd Dr Pervaiz Sultan, Principal of St Thomas' Theological College, Karachi
- Bible Study led by the Revd Bonnie Evans-Hills, Peace & Interfaith activist
Book using our online order form below. Alternatively, email Conference Organiser or call 020 7921 2202.
FREE for students, ordinands, USPG Diocesan Representatives, volunteer speakers, and Journey With Us participants.
Residential spaces are now limited – please note only non en-suite (shared bathroom) rooms available.
Tuesday Day Conference fully available
Conference booking form
Please tick boxes to indicate your requirements. Prices are listed. When you click on ‘Send Order Form’ you will be put through to a safe payment page.
If you want to book more than one room, or book for more than two people, please
or call Kathy McLeish.